March 2-6 is Read Across America Week! This scavenger hunt is a great way to celebrate and bring excitement to reading in your classroom.
You can use this in several ways:
- Challenge your students to read books that match the categories in the boxes and color them in as they read.
- Have them work with a partner to find books in your library.
- Cut up the categories to make an anchor chart and write book titles read under each category.
- Add your own categories or books!
Three versions included:
- Names of categories
- Picture categories
- Blank so you can type in your own.