**INCREDIBLE DEAL: Please see individual bundles to see all included**
- One-page Warm-ups
- Over 200 Task Cards
- 20 Practice Pages
- Teacher Guide
- Skills Covered: Word awareness, rhyming, alliteration, phoneme isolation, blending, segmenting, addition, deletion, substitution
- 1-page warm-ups: These are designed to be a quick 2 or 3-minute review and practice of reading skills and strategies to warm up your students for reading! You can do the whole page or pick a section to work on. Teacher directions to read to students are in each box, so these are great for assistants and subs as well. There are 181 warm-ups (plus new phonological awareness warm-ups!) in this bundle for levels AA to J.
- Skill Cards: These cards focus on one skill at a time, providing many practice opportunities. There are 900 cards included in this bundle (including the NEW phonological awareness cards)!
- Teacher Tent Cards: These foldable cards are perfect for introducing or reviewing the skill/ strategy, modeling, and keeping on display for reference throughout your lesson! No planning necessary and no more fumbling to find an example to model! Just read the teacher side and show the example side to kids. 74 tent cards are included in the following 4 categories:
- Print Concepts
- Comprehension & Monitoring
- Fluency & Expression
- Reading Strategy Cards
- Skill Cards
Email me at [email protected]
Want my FREE weekly teaching tips and access to my FREE resource library?
Sign up here: FREE Resource Library
Want to join like-minded teachers to learn and share ideas?
Join my Facebook group here: Tejeda’s Tots K-1 Teacher Group
Want to Learn More?
Visit my blog here: Tejeda’s Tots
Follow me on Social Media
READ WHAT OTHER TEACHERS HAVE SAID:
“After I bought the first set, I hoped you would make more sets. Never before this year have I had such a wide range of abilities in my class. I have had to change the way I teach this year in that I am having to teach more small groups. These warm ups are so handy and well put together that it helps guide my groups! It is exactly what I was hoping it would be! Can’t wait for your next set!” -Marcy
“This bundle is very comprehensive! It builds on skills in phonics and reading strategies. Everything is laid out for you so all you have to do is print and use. The format is similar so students will know what to expect and routines can be established. This is a great resource that can be sent home for extra practice. It would also be great for parent volunteers and tutors to work with the students. There are even parts that I could put in a fluency center once we have worked through it in guided reading for additional practice to build fluency and confidence. I cannot wait to get these resources out together also I can put them to action in my classroom. Thank you for designing such a great resource! I definitely need the previous bundle. I hope you’re going to make more of these!!” -Kristi
“Holy moly is there a TON included in this resource! I can already think of MANY ways these pages can be used…morning work, centers, small groups, homework, independent practice, early finishers, etc. I love that there is structure, yet the pages do not feel boring or repetitive. The mix of skills targeted is also something I’m not used to seeing in many other products–for example: I love how the Level F skill cards not only focus on concepts like digraph blends, they also focus on reading with expression and matching dialogue to speaker (concepts I think are often overlooked). I’m crossing my fingers this type of product will be expanded for higher levels as well!” -Meghan
These are also available on Teachers pay Teachers. Just click on the links below.
Thanks for stopping by!
Brenda Tejeda- Tejeda’s Tots