Phonological awareness is a must for learning to read!
Wondering how to include it in your reading groups?
I’ve taken the guesswork out of planning phonological and phonemic awareness practice during guided reading or small reading groups, and have done the work for you!
This bundle includes:
- One-page Warm-ups
- 1 for each level, AA-J (levels are just a guide; each warm-up builds on previous warm-up’s skills)
- Teacher guide included for EACH activity!
- Intervention tips for students who are struggling with each activity
Over 200 Skill Cards
- Labeled for easy identification
- Activity covers with a description of the activity
22 Practice Pages
- 2-3 pages for each skill
**NEW** Assessments and Class Data Sheet
DIGITAL Google Slides included!
Phonological Awareness Skills Covered:
- Word awareness
- Alliteration (B,M,E)
- Blending (Compound words)
- Segmenting (Syllables, Onset/Rime, Phonemes)
- Phoneme Addition
- Phoneme Deletion
- Phoneme Substitution
If you own my Guided Reading Warm-ups Bundle, this is already included! Please re-download to get this huge addition FREE!
Email me at [email protected]
Want my FREE weekly teaching tips and access to my FREE resource library?
Sign up here: FREE Resource Library
Want to join like-minded teachers to learn and share ideas?
Join my Facebook group here: Tejeda’s Tots K-1 Teacher Group
Want to Learn More?
Visit my blog here: Tejeda’s Tots
Follow me on Social Media