This resource is also available on TPT.
Does planning for small-group reading instruction have you overwhelmed? Looking for Science of Reading aligned lessons that incorporate phonics, fluency, comprehension, and writing?
These all-in-one lessons provide no-prep, targeted instruction that includes all of the above in just 2 pages you copy back-to-back!
*NEW* Just added: Decodable sentences and stories on fluency cards for independent practice!
Each lesson has 8 activities:
- Identify the target sound
- Highlight and read words with the target skill
- Map 1-2 high-frequency sight words (review and/or new)
- Practice fluency with the above
- Read decodable text with the phonics skill, practice fluency
- Demonstrate comprehension
- Write words with the focus phonics skill
- Write a dictated sentence (starts on lesson 5)
*Each section has the directions written for you to read, making these easy-to-use for substitutes or adult helpers.
This unit includes:
⭐Scope and Sequence aligned with SOR research
⭐31 two-page lessons for the following phonics skills:
- Review of letter sounds
- CVC words: 3 lessons for each short vowel sound for mastery
- Glued sounds -am, -an, -all
- Suffix -s
- Open syllable E (he, we, me ,be)
- Open syllable O (go, no, so)
⭐31 Fluency Decodable Story Cards (all of the stories from the lessons)
⭐Teacher Guide with terminology, Examples, and Model Lessons
⭐Fluency Drills for extra practice or Progress-monitoring
⭐High-Frequency Word-Mapping Kit
- Word-mapping guide
- Word list (color-coded for reference when mapping)
- Word cards
- Word-mapping mats
This is Unit 2 in a series:
Unit 3: Digraphs and Double-Consonants
You can also get them all as a BUNDLE at a discounted price by following this link: Decodable Lessons: Phonics and Fluency for Small Group Reading Intervention
Be the first to see my newest resources, sales, and freebies!
Want my FREE weekly teaching tips and access to my FREE resource library?
Sign up here: FREE Resource Library
Want to join like-minded teachers to learn and share ideas?
Join my Facebook group here: Tejeda’s Tots K-1 Teacher Group
Want to Learn More?
Visit my blog here: Tejeda’s Tots
Follow me on Social Media
There are no reviews yet.